(n)Obama is a raving, race baiting populist. His record, statements, writings and church activities say so. The man is the most seriously under-qualified nominee for President in the entire history of the United States. Underachievers like Grover Cleveland or the abysmal Herbert Hoover look majestic when compared to the community organiser who believes there are 57 US states. The collective orgasmic expostulations around the little man with the big ears hides the relevant and important fact that (n)Obama is the worst possible leader imaginable worse even than the stupidest man in US history, that obscene anti-semite dimwit Jimmy Carter. The Americans might as well elect Mickey Mouse to lead them than (n)Obama. At least Mickey is honest.
(n)Obama is a classic economic populist, cultural marxist and a raging 'progressive' liberal [an oxymoron with the emphasis on the moron]. Not only is (n)Obama the most left-wing Senator in the US Senate based on his voting record, but possesses the most radical ideas garnered from his supporters about redistribution, government's role to 'unite' society, and genuflection to the global 'community' [whatever that means]. (n)Obama is simply the most dangerous demagogue to come forward in US politics since Huey Long.
Long was a nationalist-populist during a period of history when authoritarian rule was deemed 'progressive'. So-called intellectuals supported the twin absurdities of corporate fascism and communism. State management was deemed moral, and community feeling and extremist nationalist ideology in which the individual was submerged into the whole was portrayed as necessary, spiritual and mandatory. Long's program of populist race baiting; ecomomi c management and the creation of 'us versus them' rhetoric was part of a troubled episode in which freedom and clear thinking were replaced by blind emotion and state created enthusiasm.
(n)Obama exhibits much of the same penchant for simplistic formulae, state organised parades and speeches; and ego-centricity as any tin horn dictator, populist or Roman senatorial demagogue. (n)Obama is just a pale version of what has long gone on in politics the pandering to the populist mass by promising some set of nonsense to mask what is really at issue the aggrandizement of state power. Ironicially the very lemmings and automata who support the little man with no experience, and who say that only they and he have the right ideas, programs and beliefs, are the same small people who cry about freedom, rights and individualism. Their statist program of course would result in the exact opposite of what they weep so emotionally about.
(n)Obama's socialist agenda:
1. Taxes: The little Black messiah would enact the largest tax increase in US history. This would completely wipe out an already weak US economy and cause capital flight from the US, and from the US dollar, to overseas. There would truly be a deep and profound US economic recession.
2. Trade: Given that (n)Obama's base are union and government workers, trade restrictions and an increase in barriers would be mandatory. Trade intra-NAFTA and with China would be put at risk. The world trading system would suffer reverses from 60 years of GATT-WTO tariff and protectionist reduction. The average consumer will suffer as will the economy.
3. Spending: The US government is going bankrupt. Social security and medicaid and future liabilities [ie future taxes] now stand at $58 Trillion or 4 times the size of the US economy. (n)Obama's plan of state power accretion would increase this future debt and increa se the size of current and future entitlement spending by $ 1 Trillion per year. It is madness. Spending needs to be reduced by 50% and the entitlement programs need to be privatised.
4. The Death Cult: (n)Obama is the most pro abortion member of the Senate. He openly advocates the creation of government sponsored abortion clinics. Obviously the little Black man has never seen a video of a fetus' development. How is murdering a human consistent with his rhetoric about love, humanity and unity?
5. Eco-fascism: (n)Obama's plan to hire 50.000 green-workers to go around and trim trees smacks of FDR's make work programs during the depression which did nothing to solve unemployment but did a lot to destroy private capital. (n)Obama would also raise taxes on carbon usage; engage in carbon trading [ie tax and redistribution]; and ensure that the eco-fanatics stopped any development of sensible carbon or nuclear energy usage. How this helps the 'average' man when energy costs will of course only increase, perhaps only (n)Obama knows.
6. The Useless Nations: Like a typical globalist-socialist little (n)Obama is deeply con cerned about whether everyone loves the US or himself personally. Knee bending to the marxists at the UN would come very naturally to the little man from Chicago. That the UN is useless, corrupt and wastes $500 million per annum of US money never crosses the knotted little liberal minds. Yet they will weep that $150 million spent on Iraq per annum is too much.
7. Socialisation of the economy: Whole sectors from health care to energy will undergo a massive government re-regulation and imposition. Health care fraud wastes $100 billion per annum in the US because it is managed by the government. Contrary to cartoonish portrayals that the US health care system is some free market nirvana, the reality is that the US system is 60% directly owned or managed by government with the remaining 40% under European styled regulation. The US needs a real market in health care, not (n)Obama state management.
8. Iraq and the war: (n)Obama is clueles s about war, foreign affairs, or why we are in Iraq to start with [hint WMD is not the answer]. Being an appeasing clown (n)Obama has maintained over 4 years that the US must exit Iraq post haste. Leaving Iraq would have resulted in a huge US defeat and in a resurgence in extremist Islamic power and terorism. How that would benefit US strategic interests or that of the region perhaps the little orator can condescend to enumerate to us beknighted peasants. (n)Obama is a pacifist and a globalist. He has no idea about national strategic interests.
Nice words don't make nice leaders. Lenin was famously dynamic at the podium. Mussolini held most of Italy in thrall. Hitler speeches are apogees of stage management and acting to support emotionally galvanizing rhetoric. Huey Long could mobilise populist passions in a direction that was not only dangerous but at times immoral. Be aware of the charismatic leader. (n)Obama's rhetoric means no thing. Any actor can stutter about hope, change, more hope, unity, some more change and of course love. It is just drivel.
What the little Black man from Chicago wants to do is reasonably straight forward: increase taxes; install more government spending; end US military paramountcy; lose the war against Islamic terror; regulate and limit freedoms and turn the US into a larger version of Sweden. That is what his plans and those of this supporters comes down to. Just another infantile set of measures designed to wipe out the US experiment. That is what this charlatan is all about. It is fantastically disgusting.