Oil & Gas - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Oil & Gas industry in each of the North American Free Trade Agreement (United States, Canada, and Mexico) countries. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country. . * Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The NAFTA Oil & Gas market reaches a value of $659.1 billion in 2009.
The US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $525.3 billion in 2009
Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 6.2% over the 2005�2009 period.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The oil & gas market consists of the activities of exploration, development, production, refining, storage, transportation and marketing of oil & gas. The market values given in this report reflect the total value of oil and natural gas product consumption within a country, calculated usin g annual average prices in each respective country. Industry volumes reflect the total consumption of oil and natural gas in millions of barrels equivalent (BOE). Any currency conversions used in this report have been calculated using constant 2009 annual average exchange rates.
To know more about this report & to buy a copy please visit :