Construction & Engineering - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Construction & Engineering industry in each of the North American Free Trade Agreement (United States, Canada, and Mexico) countries. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The NAFTA Construction & Engineering market reaches a value of $759.3 billion in 2009.
The US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $635.9 billion in 2009
US was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 7.3% over the 2005�2009 period.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The construction and engineering industry is composed of civil engineering companies and large-scale contractors, but excludes companies involved in home-building. The market value is calculated as the revenues of those companies whose primary activity is the construction of non-residential buildings and non-buildings construction (civil engineering). All currency conversions have been calculated using constant average 2009 annual rate.
To know more about this report & to buy a copy please visit :