North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Footwear industry in each of the North American Free Trade Agreement (United States, Canada, and Mexico) countries. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation of all popular shoes.
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The NAFTA Footwear market reaches a value of $69.5 billion in 2008.
The US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $62.3 billion in 2008
Canada was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 6.7% over the 2004-2008 period.
Market Definition: The footwear market consists of the total revenues generated through the sale of all types of men's, women's and children's shoes. The market is valued at retail selling price with any currency conversions calculated using constant annual average 2008 exchange rates."
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments, what's the trend of discount ugg in 2010 eg.
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
Copyright reserved by go4uggboots.com