What is the most expensive car in this world? The 1931 Bugatti Royale Kellner Coupe has been bought for $8,700,000 in 1987. Though, that automobile and plenty of alike will not be added for this list as it's unavailable on the market today. It's tough consider an individual could really throw away eight million dollars on a car rather than using it for something more productive. However, if you had this money together with opportunity, you might probably spend a tiny part of it on a collection of really expensive cars to your exclusive garage. Here's the ten priciest production automobiles on the market; we won't be including concept cars.World's Priciest Vehicles:
1. Bugatti Veyron Super Sports. Price $2,400,000. It is quite possibly the most costly street legal car available on the market right now (the base model of Bugatti Veyron prices about $1,700,000). It's the most speedy accelerating automobile reaching 0-60 in merely 2.5 secs. Additionally, it is the quickest street legal vehicle when examined once again on July 10, 2010 with the 2010 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport type attaining a top speed of 267 mph. When rivalling against the Bugatti Veyron, you better be ready!
2. Pagani Zonda Clinque Roadster. Price $1,850,000. Perhaps the most exotic autos around is one of the most expensive. It can easily go to 0 to 60 in just 3.4 secs along with a top speed of 217 miles per hour. You will find there's tie for the third place:
3. Lamborghini Reventon. Price $1,600,000. The most powerful as well as the costliest Lamborghini ever made is the third on our top 10 list. It will take just 3.3 secs to reach speeds of 60 miles per hour and it has a top speed of 211 miles per hour. Its rarity (limited to 20 cars ever manufactured) and elusive design would be the reasons why it's extremely expensive and costly to possess.
3. Koenigsegg Agera R. Price $1,600,000. The Agera R burns up 0-60 in just 2.8 seconds, achieving a top speed of 260 mph. It has the parts to arrive at 270 mph, except the super-car is actually digitally limited to 235 miles-per-hour. For safety reasons, of course. With the completion of some specific paperwork, the car company will get rid of the speed limit for one occasion.
4. McLaren F1. Price $970,000. Back in 94', the McLaren F1 was indeed the quickest and most highly-priced vehicle. Though it was produced 15 years ago, it has an astonishing top speed of 240 miles-per-hour and is able to reach 60 miles-per-hour in 3.2 secs. To this day, the McLaren F1 is still top rated on the list and outperforms several supercars.
5. Ferrari Enzo. Price $670,000. By far the most popular super car ever constructed. The Enzo features a top speed of 217 mph and gets to 60 miles per hour in 3.4 seconds. Only 400 models were made and it is presently being sold for over $1,000,000 at various auctions.
6. Pagani Zonda C12 F. Price $667,321. Produced by a tiny independent company in Italy, the Pagani Zonda C12 F is the 6th costliest car on the planet. It promises to achieve a top speed of 215 mph and it can reach 0 to 60 in 3.5 seconds.
7. SSC Ultimate Aero. Price $654,400. Do not let the cost deceive you, the 7th most expensive car is actually the third quickest street legal car on the planet with a top speed of 257 miles-per-hour and attaining 0 to 60 in 2.7 seconds. This bad boy costs less than half as much as the Bugatti Veyron, yet still offers enough power to compete against the most high-priced vehicle. Roughly only twenty-five of this exact type will ever be produced.
8. Ascari A10. Price $650,000. This bad-boy can reach a verified top speed of 215 mph, zooming zero to sixty in 2.8 mere seconds. The English car company plans to assemple fifty of these supercars in their factory in Banbury, England.
9. Saleen S7 Twin Turbo. Price $555,000. The first true US production certified supercar. This cowboy is also rank 4th for the fastest car in the world. It provides a top speed of 248 miles-per-hour also it can reach 0-60 in 3.2 seconds. If you're a true American patriot, you may very well be proud to show off this car to the world.
10. Koenigsegg CCX. Price $545,568. Swedish made, the Koenigsegg is combating hard to become the fastest car across the world. Currently, it's the fifth quickest automobile in the world having a top speed of 245 miles-per-hour, the car manufacture Koenigsegg just introduced the Koenigsegg Agera R to compete against the Bugatti Veyron. The car maker is a strong contender and will always try and produce the fastest car in the world. Have fun with that!